Russian invasion of Ukraine

The Russian military have fired on a school in Severodonetsk, in eastern Ukraine's Luhansk region, where more than 200 people were hiding - many of them children - the head of the regional state administration, Serhiy Haidai, has said on the messaging app Telegram.

Also Russia stopping the gas supply to Finland.

Went on a walk today round Crowden and up to Black Hill today. Some Berk has chalked a huge Z on to a rock just after Laddie Rocks. I mean....just why? It's a good hour, 90mins from the nearest road. Only random hikers and dog walkers going to see that.

Well, actually they're not. Sacrificed half a bottle of water but scrubbed that crap off there, let the rain do the rest.

Went on a walk today round Crowden and up to Black Hill today. Some Berk has chalked a huge Z on to a rock just after Laddie Rocks. I mean....just why? It's a good hour, 90mins from the nearest road. Only random hikers and dog walkers going to see that.

Well, actually they're not. Sacrificed half a bottle of water but scrubbed that crap off there, let the rain do the rest.
Pretty sure the "Z" is for task idetification and not a war symbol/sign?
I'm thinking the majority that had the "Z" were heading for the capital?

It’s being used as a symbol of support for the Russian invasion.
Yeah,by idiots........the Russian vehicles and aicraft have many different symbols on them was my point mate.
Some have a V....some have an O......some with a O with 3 dots in etc.
Lots of contradicting reasons for the symbols..Some say the Z means the soldiers are from the east of Russia and the Z in a square means they are from Crimea.
Fuck knows.

Last edited:
Yeah,by idiots........the Russian vehicles and aicraft have many different symbols on them was my point mate.
Some have a V....some have an O......some with a O with 3 dots in etc.
Lots of contradicting reasons for the symbols..Some say the Z means the soldiers are from the east of Russia and the Z in a square means they are from Crimea.
Fuck knows.

Oh yes for sure mate. Not sure of the rationale either why the knuckle draggers picked Z. I disagree with the invasion so have adopted the O sign for any pro-russians.

BC411F5E-5CC2-482C-AF5A-3BF714F346EE.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.