Russian invasion of Ukraine

Very hard to know how it's really going ATM. Russians managing to get the resources together for attacks, Ukranians seem stalled in land gains, but destroying Russian equipment for fun, Russian fleet driven from Sevastopol.

Who knows what the sum of that all amounts too, or what it indicates for the future, I certainly don't!

Very hard to know how it's really going ATM. Russians managing to get the resources together for attacks, Ukranians seem stalled in land gains, but destroying Russian equipment for fun, Russian fleet driven from Sevastopol.

Who knows what the sum of that all amounts too, or what it indicates for the future, I certainly don't!

Ukraine so seem to be keeping a lot back in reserve at this point. it does make me wonder if there is a plan for winter to prevent Russia reinforcing its self again.

either than or anticipation of support dropping off so keeping stuff to keep the fight going.

The front line penetration in Zaporizhzhia is being widened at around 0.5km a day to protect the offensive restart in a few days.
To the South of Bakhmut Ukraine is advancing beyond the railway line a tree line at a time and wiping out Russian countercattacks.
Meanwhile all along the front Russian artilary and drone units are being targeted- oh and the Russians are kindly throwing armour away to reduce their reserves - especially near Avdiivka.

Last edited:
3:58PM

Putin compares Gaza siege to Nazi blockade of Leningrad​

Vladimir Putin, Russian President, called Israel’s siege of Gaza “unacceptable”, comparing it to the Nazi blockade of Leningrad during World War II.
“Israel is now about to do something that is “comparable to the siege of Leningrad during the Great Patriotic War,” Putin said in Kyrgyzstan on Friday. He added: “In my opinion, this is unacceptable.”

Blimey, Putin's brass neck gets larger by the day.
I wonder why Isreal decided not to help Ukraine?

I'd love to see this read out word for word on tonight's BBC news :)
200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.