Russian invasion of Ukraine

Should we announce immidiately scrap page of visa requirements for Ukranians into the UK? Of course we should but we are not the first port of call here and no one can jump into a plane to get here either. What’s important is the actions of near neighbours and the EU who have responded incredibly well in allowing Ukranians in but of course, announce today a reciprocal agreement because it’s the right thing to do.
Which is why it’s such a massive own goal for the government not to have scrapped visa requirements at their earliest opportunity.

Most Ukrainians will want to go home, once safe to do so, so are likely to stay as close as they can, meaning a tiny number would come here.

Very hard to go on as normal when all this is happening.

It's completely understandable, everything seems insignificant in comparison.

Most of us normally use football as a getaway but that's just not possible here.
Fully agree.

I've got mates who can switch off from all of this, and I'm extremely jealous.

I agree with what west dids posted above. When I heard her giving it the biggun i just thought "what a twat". The rhetoric has been very careful from all states, especially the US, whereas Truss just says whatever comes into her brain.
Yep, that’s the fool coming out. Her brolly photo is a bit weird too.

The nuclear facility at Chernobyl has been surrounded and taken over by the Russians, I don’t like the sound of that, one bomb on the top of that and we’ve all had it.
Peace talks while they carry on bombing the second city is bad. The situation isn’t getting any better
To be fair it will be over for the Russian people too as they're much closer. If they are that fucking stupid and selfish of course

Very hard to go on as normal when all this is happening.

It's completely understandable, everything seems insignificant in comparison.

Most of us normally use football as a getaway but that's just not possible here.
After 2 fucking years of shite with COVID, just getting back to normal and this **** starts a fucking war.
You couldn't make it up.

Sky reporting out of Moscow that Russia has moved up its nukes to “combat readiness”.

Literally no logic to that whatsoever
It can’t mean its ICBMs as they are combat ready 24 hours a day 7 days a week as are ours and the Americans. It must mean tactical ones if it’s not just bluster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.