Russian invasion of Ukraine

Ive bben a city fan for over 40 years and thought i could justify most things but thats ca step to far for me

Not state-owned ffs.

Shit move by the UAE, but nothing to do with the club.

Although Patton was a bit of a prick he was correct.

Meanwhile we have European countries still wanting to trade their luxury goods and diamonds YCNMIU

Wasn't my point, soildier when ordered will 99% of the time go into battle for their country whether the war is justified or not and any invading force will be stripped of their humanity and wished death upon.

Every Russian soldier that commits a war crime is fair game for death, but I do not wish one more death in this war to happen on any side I would wish it to end imediately and those who have commited crime be tried and sentende with the exception of Putins who needs shooting.

I agree, but until that happens any Russian aggressor is fair game.

Wonder how Zinchenko would feel to hear that vote result. If I was him, I’d be handing in my notice.

It is literally no different to you handing in your notice because you feel Boris isn't doing enough to stop it.

Not sure Russian tanks are much use against an NLAW.
This is one of the most intresting things to come out of the invasion, if the numbers are even close to being true.

Russia is still very much in the tank age of warfare. If the US Javelin and the Rb57/NLAW are effective against the heavy T90s etc then it will be concering for the Russian army, to say the least.

These are a 2 man bit of kit that can be transported by car or eve horse, if it goes over to a guerrilla war and the Ukranians can get a decent supply it could be a very costly war for Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.