Russian invasion of Ukraine

The deputy major of mariupol is on the tv every single day with updates, strange view of the war you have , about a thousand civilians in there are being starved to death along with the soldiers , cute you think putin will let them out alive
I just listened to the mayor of mariupol announce that another 200 civilians are being bussed out of Mariupol this afternoon, 100 yesterday and a few thouand in the last few days. They're hoping to get up to 6,000 out if the agreement keeps standing, which it has so far. Those are real people, being let out. Alive.

Having unfortunately read a lot of your posts I am fairly confident I have a more informed view of the war than you.

Last edited:
I just listened to the mayor of mariupol announce that another 200 civilians are being bussed out of Mariupol this afternoon and 2000 in the last few days.

I am fairly confident I have a more informed view of the war than you.
In the steel works we were talking about , sealed in with the soldiers

Most agreed corridors are renaged on by the russians , you know that right ? They have killed tens of thousands of civillians in the town , the city no longer exists , shot up cars and buses of civillians trying to flee

like i say, cute

In the steel works we were talking about , sealed in with the soldiers

Most agreed corridors are renaged on by the russians , you know that right ? They have killed tens of thousands of civillians in the town , the city no longer exists , shot up cars and buses of civillians trying to flee

like i say, cute

Yes, the mayor just said there's 300 civilians in there than can't get out today.

Until now it's not been sealed off and people having been moving in and out, like the 500 soldiers who moved in yesterday after a skirmish.

The fundamental misunderstanding here is that you seem to think it's a hostage situation, and haven't grasped that the Ukrainians are perfectly happy to be holed up in the steel plant dragging out the battle of Mariupol.

Given the choice to leave freely or stay, the soldiers in the Azovstal plant will stay, because they don't want to concede the City.

Yes, the mayor just said there's 300 civilians in there than can't get out today.

Until now it's not been sealed off and people having been moving in and out, like the 500 soldiers who moved in yesterday after a skirmish.

The fundamental misunderstanding here is that you seem to think it's a hostage situation, and haven't grasped that the Ukrainians are perfectly happy to be holed up in the steel plant dragging out the battle of Mariupol.

Given the choice to leave freely or stay, the soldiers in the Azovstal plant will stay, because they don't want to concede the City.

A skirmish? 500 soldiers? It was 500 strong unit of border guards and police who had run out of ammo. The area had seen fierce fighting for several days presumably by said police and border guards.

You seem to think the remaining Ukrainians are free to up and leave whenever they see fit. And you accuse others of thinking it’s some sort of video game!!!

Americans really stepping up with regard to weapons. They clearly think Ukraine can win this conflict.

President Biden's new $800 million military aid package to Ukraine: Pentagon readout

• 72 155mm Howitzers and 144,000 artillery rounds;
• 72 Tactical Vehicles to tow 155mm Howitzers;
• Over 121 Phoenix Ghost tactical drones
• Field equipment and spare parts

The Phoenix Ghost is a tactical drone similar to the Switchblade, but with some different capabilities: senior U.S. defense official

The U.S. Air Force developed it in line with Ukraine's needs. It will require some training for Ukrainian troops.

U.S. has now provided enough artillery systems to equip five Ukrainian battalions, 100 155mm howitzer systems in two weeks: Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby.’

I just listened to the mayor of mariupol announce that another 200 civilians are being bussed out of Mariupol this afternoon, 100 yesterday and a few thouand in the last few days. They're hoping to get up to 6,000 out if the agreement keeps standing, which it has so far. Those are real people, being let out. Alive.

Having unfortunately read a lot of your posts I am fairly confident I have a more informed view of the war than you.
Arrogant and cuntish, I'm sure you didn't mean to come across that way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.