Russian invasion of Ukraine

Remember liz truss said it was right for british people to go over there and fight , slapped down by everyone but the fact she encouraged it at the beginning was gross incompetence
Totally disagree.
I admire their courage and commitment to go.
That said if folks go they are on their own. So long as they understand that they can go to fight with my blessing.

Last edited:
Totally disagree.
I admire their courage and commitment to go.
That said if folks go they are on their own. So long as they understand that they can go to fight with my blessing.
Yeah I’m not sure why anyone would be mad with Truss.

It was an important message to send that if people want to go over there to fight or train soldiers then you’re on your own, you’re not representing the UK officially,
but the government isn’t going to lock you up for it when you get back.

Yeah I’m not sure why anyone would be mad with Truss.

It was an important message to send that if people want to go over there to fight or train soldiers then you’re on your own, you’re not representing the UK officially,
but the government isn’t going to lock you up for it when you get back.
That is not what she said, she encouraged people to go and fight much to the defence secs horror

Things clearly going well. From Eurasia Group...

‘A senior EU source: “Putin has now taken day-to day-control of the conflict and delegated the running of Russia to the Prime Minister’

Things clearly going well. From Eurasia Group...

‘A senior EU source: “Putin has now taken day-to day-control of the conflict and delegated the running of Russia to the Prime Minister’

Lol. What's he going to do? Sell his yachts and palaces so the funds that have been corruptly siphoned from the armed forces can be replaced?

His leadership is the reason it's been a humiliation for Russia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.