Russian invasion of Ukraine

So,people's lives are in ruins,people dying left,right and centre,and this woman Orc.....well....

Russia's plastic surgery sector could be in strife from Western sanctions, with many fearing products such as botox and breast implants could become increasingly hard to get hold of.

Anastasia Yermakova, 37, who had her last injection of botox in February to reduce facial wrinkles, said she was concerned, claiming local botox replacements were of inferior quality.

"My beautician assures us that she still has stocks of botox," she told AFP.

"But I worry."

So,people's lives are in ruins,people dying left,right and centre,and this woman Orc.....well....

Russia's plastic surgery sector could be in strife from Western sanctions, with many fearing products such as botox and breast implants could become increasingly hard to get hold of.

Anastasia Yermakova, 37, who had her last injection of botox in February to reduce facial wrinkles, said she was concerned, claiming local botox replacements were of inferior quality.

"But I worry."

its stuff like this that seems small but grows discontent which is whats needed to unseat Putin.

"But I worry."
I thought that said stocks of bolox at first glance.
Seems apt, the Russian soldiers are running out of them, too.

"But I worry."
Ye but she doesn’t want to lose face in front of others ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.