Russian invasion of Ukraine

I wonder how many Russian girls are doing the same. This little poppet is a heroine.
This, the young boys selling their toys to raise funds, and the videos I have seen of family's (especially the kids) reactions to soldiers visiting home for a couple of days before returning to the fight, have got me quite emotional the last week or so, mate.

I've seen it all now. Russians storing ammunition next to or in a fertiliser store (orange smoke is a massive inducator of nitrogen rich compounds going bang). The gross incompetence of the Russian military is stunning.

They've apparently started to store munitions in a lot of different places, rather than main ammo dumps, because of the amount of strikes on them.

That's just going to slow logistics, their army will suffer the same, starved of what they need.

Ukrainian forces have fought a very intelligent war up until now, I cannot see that changing.

They've apparently started to store munitions in a lot of different places, rather than main ammo dumps, because of the amount of strikes on them.

That's just going to slow logistics, their army will suffer the same, starved of what they need.

Ukrainian forces have fought a very intelligent war up until now, I cannot see that changing.
Amunition Logistics 101 Training Course by
Jobs a Good'n'.

Every farm has a barn and next to the barn is a fertiliser silo.
Ivan, Russian logistics commander of little brain, requisitions said farm and places munitions in the barn and when that is hit the fertiliser silo goes up in sympathy thus doubling/trebling the explosive force that results in the destruction of the nearby requisitioned farm buildings and the logistics unit.
Exam questions:
1. What did the logistics commander do correctly?
2. What did the logistics commander do wrong?

Last edited:
I've seen it all now. Russians storing ammunition next to or in a fertiliser store (orange smoke is a massive inducator of nitrogen rich compounds going bang). The gross incompetence of the Russian military is stunning.

If this is indeed new, as I've seen a similar video before, they really are thick as all fuck. I reckon North Korea would've fared better if they'd tried to invade Ukraine.

There is no place to hide.
Ukraine hit a weapons and ammo storage yesterday in Donetsk.
They were stored inside a mine.

Slava Ukraini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.