"Russia's Hooligan Army" BBC2 Tonight

I think the ones in Bulgaria got in my good books because one of them played with my todger (female), amazing how that can help heal relations.
I'd agree with other posters, been to St.Konstain, quiet little resort just north of Varna about 3 times in the early 2000's and apart from a young Russian couple who owned a bar where we spent most afternoons they are indeed all arseholes.

Wow the Russians and the Polish are in another level, we look like pussies in comparison.
Interesting what they were saying about our society being weak and too easy

I spent about 3 hours before our game in Nice at a bar with a load of Polish fans and had a great time, no hostility at all but plenty of good natured banter.
The caravans on either side of the one my mates were staying in at Frejus had an extended family of Poles and we had a joint international BBQ -piss up most nights, & the only trouble I heard involving the Polish in France was when a group of French ultras tried it on in a bar full of the Polish and the GAWA, but fucked off pretty quickly when the Northern Ireland fans and the Poles got annoyed at quality drink8ng time being interrupted

I'm from the 70's & 80's and could batter all these Russians on my own. In fact, I'd like to take this opportunity to offer them all out from behind the safety of my computer screen.

My mate worked over there lots of times down the years and has done some quality drilling of very good looking ladies, all pulled just by being polite and friendly to them. They arent used to it, the blokes over there are so rude and obnoxious to them. May be worth changing your mind and getting over there with your best winning smile

Some of the women are the most beautiful you will see anywhere. The country is impoverished but has some beautiful cities, like St. Petes, stunning. I can take or leave Moscow...

I just didn't understand how they think this all validated their warrior spirit. Surely they know that they didn't get a result over an actual English firm and just a bunch of drunks who couldn't defend themselves. It was more cowardly than anything. These guys get up to more than training to fight in their little camps in the woods

And hopefully they would have gone out of the way of everyone else and beat eachother to death, while the grown ups could have a pint and enjoy in peace
Not being funny pal but the grown ups were looking out for each other back in them days, both England and City, you went for a pint but you still had to watch your back and all stick together,aint got a clue how old you are but if you are over 40 your talking bollocks, you should know better

Not being funny pal but the grown ups were looking out for each other back in them days, both England and City, you went for a pint but you still had to watch your back and all stick together,aint got a clue how old you are but if you are over 40 your talking bollocks, you should know better
OK fine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.