Ryan Giggs booed

Benarbia_is_god

A lot of talk down here tonight by rags and the Welsh media of the fact Giggs was booed when he came on by his countrymen, the word disrespect keeps cropping up. Listened to the game on 5Live and it was pathetic the way they were making out all welsh men were going to give him a rousing welcome as Giggs comes "home", they even said he had a fantastic reception. Fact is he couldn't give a toss about Wales and retired as soon as he could.

Why didn't United fans give a warm applause to all English players on the Cardiff side today?

Benarbia_is_god said:
A lot of talk down here tonight by rags and the Welsh media of the fact Giggs was booed when he came on by his countrymen, the word disrespect keeps cropping up. Listened to the game on 5Live and it was pathetic the way they were making out all welsh men were going to give him a rousing welcome as Giggs comes "home", they even said he had a fantastic reception. Fact is he couldn't give a toss about Wales and retired as soon as he could.

Why didn't United fans give a warm applause to all English players on the Cardiff side today?

LOL! Poor old Ryan. If it wasnt for his brother's wife, he'd be a 'Sir' by now.

Mike N said:
Benarbia_is_god said:

LOL! Poor old Ryan. If it wasnt for thinking with his dick, shitting on people he should care about, being a complete scratter and a wanker to boot, he'd be a 'Sir' by now.

This man is a disgrace to family life. I am amazed that he commands any respect whatsoever. In other words a complete and utter shit house.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Perhaps they were expecting him to sing 'Land of my Fathers' and other Salford anthems!
Is that the one that goes... "Ryan Giggs is illegitimate..." ???

The two commentators I had said the same as he was about to come on, in that they were expecting a warm welcome for The Family Guy. I was like ''what??'' to myself.
Then when he did come on to booing, one of them said ''you'd think having 64 caps for Wales would have given him a warm welcome around these parts''.

Why is it these commentators are so out of touch with fan opinions? It was precisely the fact Giggs has ONLY 64 caps that he was boo'd!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
The two commentators I had said the same as he was about to come on, in that they were expecting a warm welcome for The Family Guy. I was like ''what??'' to myself.
Then when he did come on to booing, one of them said ''you'd think having 64 caps for Wales would have given him a warm welcome around these parts''.

Why is it these commentators are so out of touch with fan opinions? It was precisely the fact Giggs has ONLY 64 caps that he was boo'd!
In a career over 20 years, show's he didn't give a shit playing for them or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.