Ryan Giggs

johnmc

Now as a city fan I have a ingrained dislike of all rag players. But as with anything there are degrees of dislike within this.

Now the Gary Neville and Roy Keane were two players I really disliked but thinking about it, they were players I would have supported heartily if they wore blue. They played to win and were sore losers and blue specs off that's what every fan wants off their own players. Ones who put sweat on their shirt.

There are other rag players I disliked rather than hated like Scholes as he got away with mistimed and often malicious challenges because oh its just Paul Scholes. Ronaldo as he dived and looked like a Tranny but what a talent. I have begrudging respect for their talent.

But Ryan Giggs. I despise. He's not dirty. He's not often outspoken. But he's the player I despise most. And it's not for fucking us off as a kid (probably parents influence and a offer too good to turn down for them). It's not even for shagging his brothers wife despicable as that is. She probably encouraged him and no man is without sin.

But the way he carries himself on the pitch. Always in the refs ear, wants a free kick for everything, thinks refs aren't doing their job if they aren't on the rags side as shown in the derby tunnel cam. If you haven't seen it as I can't imagine anyone hasn't then watch him. Any foul against a rag player, any foul, he will be at the ref asking for a yellow card to be shown, but he doesn't wave an imaginary yellow he just is in the refs face asking for it verbally. So that's ok apparently. If a ref dare give a free kick against the rags he's on top of the ref quicker than he was the aforementioned sister in law asking how he has the gaul to so such a thing.

I fucking despise him more than anyone or anything in this world. A true ****.

I did a couple of days work with his best mate once. He was a **** too.

waterloo blue said:
stony said:
I did a couple of days work with his best mate once. He was a **** too.
You'd be a **** too,if your best mate was fucking your wife,probably.

It was a fucking nightmare. Back in the late 90s when we were shit. His mate has his own window cleaning company and had the contract to clean all the windows at Manchester uni. He hired a cherry picker and operator(me) to take him to the high stuff that they couldn't reach.
He did nothing all day, but drone on about Ryan fucking Giggs and how fucking brilliant he was.
I felt like chinning him after ten minutes, and I had ten hours in the cage with the twat.

Been brilliant tonight. Nearly 40 and running rings round players in the champions league.

Markt85 said:
Been brilliant tonight. Nearly 40 and running rings round players in the champions league.

Don't think anyone's questioning his ability, he's been a very good footballer for many years, he's been a twat for much longer though.

Yep he's shown that class remains and it can shine in a one off situation. 2 things will come from this:

1) We'll have a week of Ryan wankathon.

A bit like the Januzaj crap 2 weeks ago - gone a bit quiet on that one hasn't it? Our result will go under the radar again - good. He'll win sports man of the century, journos player of the universe etc

2) Moyes will be convinced that Ryan Giggs is the answer just like at the start of the season, and will hopefully take him another poor run of 6 games before its once again apparent that Giggs can't perform, and influence games with any amount of frequency. Bonus!

Carry on.

To be honest Garcia would have looked good in midfield against that team and the time they allowed utd to gave on the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.