Ryan Gravenberch

Gabriel

Thought I’d wait until the Summer 2021 window closed before starting this one. For me, this is the player we should be signing as Fernandinho’s replacement next summer.

He made his debut for Ajax at 16, beating the record set by Seedorf, and is already a full international with Champions League experience. Comparisons are naturally made with Frenkie de Jong but also with Rijkaard; we are talking about an exceptional player. He is a phenomenally talented footballer and a graceful athlete (think Sane but with two feet) who just makes the game look effortless. He is intelligent enough to play anywhere on the pitch, so in that last regard he reminds me of Fernandinho

He will have one year left on his contract next summer at which point I think Ajax will presumably seek to cash in on him.

The downsides are that he would probably prefer to play in Spain (Barcelona’s financial problems won’t be over, however, and Real have signed Camavinga) and his agent- like almost everyone in the Netherlands- is Raiola.

Anyway, just sowing the seed early and will be interested in seeing how he continues to develop this season. Ah yes, the obligatory YouTube showreel.

Thought I’d wait until the Summer 2021 window closed before starting this one. For me, this is the player we should be signing as Fernandinho’s replacement next summer.

He made his debut for Ajax at 16, beating the record set by Seedorf, and is already a full international with Champions League experience. Comparisons are naturally made with Frenkie de Jong but also with Rijkaard; we are talking about an exceptional player. He is a phenomenally talented footballer and a graceful athlete (think Sane but with two feet) who just makes the game look effortless. He is intelligent enough to play anywhere on the pitch, so in that last regard he reminds me of Fernandinho

He will have one year left on his contract next summer at which point I think Ajax will presumably seek to cash in on him.

The downsides are that he would probably prefer to play in Spain (Barcelona’s financial problems won’t be over, however, and Real have signed Camavinga) and his agent- like almost everyone in the Netherlands- is Raiola.

Anyway, just sowing the seed early and will be interested in seeing how he continues to develop this season. Ah yes, the obligatory YouTube showreel.

Thanks for the introduction. Great info.

You didnt mention tracking back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.