Ryan Gravenberch

Watched two mins of that video and he looks more of an advanced player, didn't make a tackle in the two minutes I saw? Although physically developed, he seemed to shy away from challenges.

Actually strikes me as more of a Pogba or Wijnaldum type. Technically gifted and a real prospect, but can he apply it week in week out?

Watched two mins of that video and he looks more of an advanced player, didn't make a tackle in the two minutes I saw? Although physically developed, he seemed to shy away from challenges.

Actually strikes me as more of a Pogba or Wijnaldum type. Technically gifted and a real prospect, but can he apply it week in week out?
32 league matches last season, 6 CL games, and 5 EL games. He’s not a destroyer in the sense of a Bissouma or a box-to-box runner like Ndombele, but neither are Rodri or Fernandinho, and remember Fernandinho started as an attacking midfielder. Ajax are more attacking so compilations will show him further upfield, but he’s a unit and can dig in when needed. While people often compare him with Pogba, he reminds me more of Busquets and at times Toure in the way he can turn the press and be away. His mental speed and vision also mean he keeps possession and the ball moving, things Guardiola prizes most.

He'll go to Dortmund for a couple of years before moving on for his just activated release clause

Mad that people think they are a better scout than the dozens of professionals and data analysts we employ.
In fairness to the OP he’s made no such claim he’s just saying to folk he’s a young player to keep an eye on. Not sure why that’s an issue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.