Ryan Sessegnon

As insane as it sounds there is very little chance Fulham will let him go for 40 million GBP imo...

I've watched him.a few times and I don't think he is as good as his stats.

He is the Championship Salah. But he is so young, that it'd be silly to underrate him.

That said, we don't need a leftback

He doesn’t play left back anymore.

Only 17, I'm sure he could become pretty decent, especially under Pep. Get him signed this summer before he's world class at about 23 and would end up costing about £120m. He'd be great back up for Mendy next season.

Not watched much of him how is his ball control composure under pressure for a 17 year old because people talking about 35m and Fulham are holding out for 50m seems a bit over the top

Maybe Foden can get him on board. He looks a real talent and his goal return is impressive.

£50M for 17 year old kid?
wow, english player are really overrated and overprice.

He is playing on the wing at the minute guys his stats arnt from fullback, he would be a decent addition to the squad but if I'm honest I don't rate him as highly as Mendy and Max at fullback or as sane and bailey on the wing unless he brought in to provide cover in both positions which coupled with the fact he is nation trained could be a great bit of business and free up squad spot but to be honest we don't really look too weak anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.