Ryan Sessegnon

It should be noted that he has done the business at England u19 level as well, wheras Foden was u17 & both are the same age.

Not saying that he is better than Foden, just that he was a very good player for England u19 as well as u17.

Whether he has the finesse to be a City player, I have no idea, but he's got the performances behind him, enough to make us ask the question.

Fulham fan in peace here.

Sessegnon has alot of the qualities that Pep looks for in a player. Speed, positional awareness, timing and good at keeping the ball. He is not an exceptional dribbler or crosser.

I don't see City spending the money on him. Although I think he would blossom even further under Pep.

Apparently his 2 agents were signed to a bigger agency that represent a lot of Spurs players. I hope we don't sell to Levy though.

Sessegnon has alot of the qualities that Pep looks for in a player. Speed, positional awareness, timing and good at keeping the ball. He is not an exceptional dribbler or crosser.

I don't see City spending the money on him. Although I think he would blossom even further under Pep.

Apparently his 2 agents were signed to a bigger agency that represent a lot of Spurs players. I hope we don't sell to Levy though.

Yeah I think it’s more likely he will go to spurs but fee wise can’t see them paying more than 30m he may look an outstanding player now but at 17 you still buying potential plus he is doing this in championship not premier.

What's his biggest weaknesses? Do you expect him to be a winger in the future, or a full back?

I've watched him.a few times and I don't think he is as good as his stats.

He is the Championship Salah. But he is so young, that it'd be silly to underrate him.

That said, we don't need a leftback

I watched him live yesterday. He looked excellent.
our of curiosity; which games have you watched him, and do you mean at the actual game ?

I watched him live yesterday. He looked excellent.
our of curiosity; which games have you watched him, and do you mean at the actual game ?
On ESPN. I saw him against Wolverhampton, Aston Villa and Burton. He scored in all 3, but nothing about his play suggested he was special. He seems like a striker who was miscast as a fullback turned left winger.

His best quality seems to be his instincts. He has a knack for pouncing on balls in the box, and seems to react quickly to attacking situations. Also he shows good composure when shooting. And seems physically fully developed for a 17 year old.

But his technique, isn't great, his passing, crossing, one touch football are all iffy. He is not uniquely explosive. And doesn't ( or should I say didn't) help his fullback much in any of the games I saw.

He is a mix between Danny Rose and Chicharito if I were to describe his current style. But he is 17 and scoring for fun so he can't be discounted.

Funny enough, the 2 most impressive Fulham players to me are their actual fullbacks, Targett and Fredericks. Targett has a cultured left foot, a bit like Zichencko and Fredericks is a mini-Walker.

Not that I'd want any of them.

On ESPN. I saw him against Wolverhampton, Aston Villa and Burton. He scored in all 3, but nothing about his play suggested he was special. He seems like a striker who was miscast as a fullback turned left winger.

His best quality seems to be his instincts. He has a knack for pouncing on balls in the box, and seems to react quickly to attacking situations. Also he shows good composure when shooting. And seems physically fully developed for a 17 year old.

But his technique, isn't great, his passing, crossing, one touch football are all iffy. He is not uniquely explosive. And doesn't ( or should I say didn't) help his fullback much in any of the games I saw.

He is a mix between Danny Rose and Chicharito if I were to describe his current style. But he is 17 and scoring for fun so he can't be discounted.

Funny enough, the 2 most impressive Fulham players to me are their actual fullbacks, Targett and Fredericks. Targett has a cultured left foot, a bit like Zichencko and Fredericks is a mini-Walker.

Not that I'd want any of them.

Cheers, your reply appreciated.
As you say physically mature, and the other attributes you mentioned I would agree with.
at 17 though I wouldn't like to put a ceiling on his potential.
He will be at a top 6 club next season,

I would love you to bleed Levy dry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.