Ryan Sessegnon

Fulham fan in peace here.

Sessegnon has alot of the qualities that Pep looks for in a player. Speed, positional awareness, timing and good at keeping the ball. He is not an exceptional dribbler or crosser.

I don't see City spending the money on him. Although I think he would blossom even further under Pep.

Apparently his 2 agents were signed to a bigger agency that represent a lot of Spurs players. I hope we don't sell to Levy though.

Welcome mate, if he does go to Spurs, I hope you play hardball and have their pants down ;-).

Loan Zinchenko
Use Delph mainly as a utility player
Sell Angelino with a buy-back clause
Buy Sessegnon

And that's the Left back spot sorted for the next decade with Mendy(23) and Sessegnon(17)

Loan Zinchenko
Use Delph mainly as a utility player
Sell Angelino with a buy-back clause
Buy Sessegnon

And that's the Left back spot sorted for the next decade with Mendy(23) and Sessegnon(17)
Have you watched Sessegnon? I doubt he'll play leftback.

Have you watched Sessegnon? I doubt he'll play leftback.

Agree.

His primary position has been left wing since January and that’s when this bulk of goals started coming from him.

He is Bale MKII.

A young left back but a senior left winger.

Whether he will end up as good as Bale remains to be seen.

Agree.

His primary position has been left wing since January and that’s when this bulk of goals started coming from him.

He is Bale MKII.

If he came here, he'd be a left back.

Agree.

He is Bale MKII.

Could he play LWB in a 3-5-2?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.