Ryan Sessegnon

He’s a winger now not a left back. spurs a favourites for his signature shame really Pep would work wonders with this lad.

If we are interested then you would think Pep will definitely talk to him.

Still think Bertrand will become our target as Mendy's back up.

Zinchenko will go out on loan & Angelino will be sold on IMO if not coming back.

Delph will cover LB & CM. & Maffeo back as RB cover not sure if Danilo will want to be bit part player.

Maybe Danilo can be part of Leon Bailey or Jorginio deal??

If we are interested then you would think Pep will definitely talk to him.

Still think Bertrand will become our target as Mendy's back up.

Zinchenko will go out on loan & Angelino will be sold on IMO if not coming back.

Delph will cover LB & CM. & Maffeo back as RB cover not sure if Danilo will want to be bit part player.

Maybe Danilo can be part of Leon Bailey or Jorginio deal??
Cant understand the factuation of fans wanting to get rid of players before they have even settled properly does my head in.

Cant understand the factuation of fans wanting to get rid of players before they have even settled properly does my head in.

If you're talking about Zinchenko it's because of his status as a foreign player.

We currently have 16 foreign players out of a maximum 17. Yaya is going to leave, so that's 15 going forwards which means we have 2 spots for new players - a defensive midfielder and a forward.

Zinchenko this season doesn't count as a foreign player because he's on the u21 list. Next season he will count, so the question is would you rather improve the squad with a big signing in a position we need strengthening, or keep our 3rd choice LB?

If you're talking about Danilo...I'm not sure either. He's barely played but showed plenty of good things, and his mistakes usually look like a side-effect of being rusty and only playing once a month.

If you're talking about Zinchenko it's because of his status as a foreign player.

We currently have 16 foreign players out of a maximum 17. Yaya is going to leave, so that's 15 going forwards which means we have 2 spots for new players - a defensive midfielder and a forward.

Zinchenko this season doesn't count as a foreign player because he's on the u21 list. Next season he will count, so the question is would you rather improve the squad with a big signing in a position we need strengthening, or keep our 3rd choice LB?

If you're talking about Danilo...I'm not sure either. He's barely played but showed plenty of good things, and his mistakes usually look like a side-effect of being rusty and only playing once a month.
Quite right Danilo may not have Walkers pace but is a good footballer plus we could bring Maffeo back for the EDS team giving plenty of cover, on the left Mendy Delph and maybe bringing Angelino back for the EDS team does make Zinchenco`s place tenuous, do we need Sessegnon? he is not playing LB or even LWB anymore but is good and very young , there is another foreign player under pressure Bravo from Gunn

Quite right Danilo may not have Walkers pace but is a good footballer plus we could bring Maffeo back for the EDS team giving plenty of cover, on the left Mendy Delph and maybe bringing Angelino back for the EDS team does make Zinchenco`s place tenuous, do we need Sessegnon? he is not playing LB or even LWB anymore but is good and very young , there is another foreign player under pressure Bravo from Gunn
I think that Sessegnon would play as an LW, or as a LWB in a 3-5-2. Don`t think he would be a LB in a 4atb formation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.