Ryanair now selling City tickets

At least they are undercutting the touts

I can’t see many of our fans wanting to arrive half an hour before take / kickoff!

not a bad idea from the club and pretty simple to checkout and no ridiculous admin fees,only thing against this is away fans can purchase
It’s an utterly shit idea.

Loads of games are billed as “SOLD OUT” with loads of Blues with loyalty points trying to get tickets for these sold out games but can’t and then they sit and watch it on tele and see a shit load of empty seats because companies like this and all the others the club dish tickets out to can’t shift them because they don’t understand we haven’t got a load of plastics supporting us from everywhere and nowhere.

Loads of games are billed as “SOLD OUT” with loads of Blues with loyalty points trying to get tickets for these sold out games but can’t and then they sit and watch it on tele and see a shit load of empty seats because companies like this and all the others the club dish tickets out to can’t shift them because they don’t understand we haven’t got a load of plastics supporting us from everywhere and nowhere.

get your point here, what happens if the ticket is not sold by Ryanair does it just get wasted? i would have thought multiple outlets could have the same ticket for sale until its sold by one of them then automatically removed from all outlets,,so only a good idea if you have no history with the club or are an away fan

I actually just checked tickets for the Watford match on the OS (as I am thinking of coming back for my birthday again) and only 313 or 314 are currently shown as having two seats together; change it to one and only 138 shows a solitary seat available. That can’t possibly be true, surely?

Edit: just checked the Ryanair tickets site and they have a few available in 109 and 306 for £50 each.

They’ve laughable got this on each booking page:

Note that under the Manchester City FC Ticketing Terms and Conditions, away club supporters are prohibited from accessing the home section of the Manchester City FC stadium. By purchasing tickets for the home section of the Manchester City FC stadium, you warrant and represent that such tickets are for Manchester City FC supporters only

Last edited:
I actually just checked tickets for the Wolves match on the OS (as I am thinking of coming back for my birthday again) and only 313 or 314 are currently shown as having two seats together; change it to one and only 138 shows a solitary seat available. That can’t possibly be true, surely?

Edit: just checked the Ryanair tickets site and they have a few available in 109 and 306 for £50 each.
If they are selling Wolves tickets , they’re used ones :)

Flights from Dublin to Manchester for matches days seem to have have gone up a lot since they start doing this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.