Ryanair now selling City tickets

£25 charge at the turnstile though if yer bag is bigger than this...
5646704-6340507-image-a-8_1541063703208.jpg

Ticket people will be busy selling off Wembley tickets now it’s gone below ST. Wouldn’t be surprised to see plenty of Chelsea fans in our end. Be like the Members cup final all over again. I remember Sunderland had a block of about 50-100 tickets in our end and it can only have come from someone in the club

Absolutely disgusting City sanctioning this , when it does kick off are they going to take the blame ? Fucking whores.

I’m paying mine for discounts and being able to pick my tickets before they go on general sale, don’t know why you pay yours though.
Last season I couldn’t get two tickets together for many matches I was looking for, particularly CL.
The games were far from full.
I can’t see any advantage if the seats are available through other sites. Even at a slightly higher price if you can only make two or three games a season because of travel and accommodation costs, why pay close to €100 for three of us in the family and not be able to sit together.

T&Cs

- whilst every effort will be made to get you entry to the Etihad stadium, please be aware that the tickets are actually for Spotland in Rochdale - just a short taxi ride away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.