Sack hughes, get rid of Jo, I always said Ireland was class

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

There ya go this sums up most of the threads and brain dead fans on this forum

1. Sack Hughes yeah because we have always been a top flight club and he is doing things differently to what the other 20 managers have done in the past 17yrs

2. Get rid of Jo the cheek of this 21yr old lad asking us to buy him for £19M then finishing the Russian league then heading straight to Olympics and not scoring a goal a game for us

3. I always said Ireland was class what you talking about? I never slagged him off last season when he was shit and couldn't pass a parcel noooooo I wouldn't of sold him to sunderland for £5M

ell said:
wow you are a bullshitter.
I bet if Jo comes good you will claim to have said he was class?

No you don't get it, its a piss take I do think Jo will become good its just 3 topics from this forum that people are always talking about

I think Hughes needs more time

I think Jo will become good with more time

I thought Ireland was a joke last season and the lad has done brilliant proving me wrong

At least Hughes is not taking any shit from the lazy, unfit, overpaid, excuses for players he inherited from Sven. He's a manager who knows how to build confidence in his staff.

As for Jo. Give the lad a break FFS! A few season to settle in and two or three hundred matches to get his confidence back and he'll be fucking banging them in for fun.

PMSL Yeah I'm sure it was Jo himself who said "YOU GOTTA PAY £19m" It was that tit Frank paying over the odds to tons of agents who were pouring shit down his ear about trying to secure a move for Jo.

C1TY4LIFE said:

1. Sack Hughes yeah because we have always been a top flight club and he is doing things differently to what the other 20 managers have done in the past 17yrs

2. Get rid of Jo the cheek of this 21yr old lad asking us to buy him for £19M then finishing the Russian league then heading straight to Olympics and not scoring a goal a game for us

3. I always said Ireland was class what you talking about? I never slagged him off last season when he was shit and couldn't pass a parcel noooooo I wouldn't of sold him to sunderland for £5M

haha oh dear

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

haha oh dear

I do hope you all realise that the 3 points I made were all piss takes of fellow city fans incompetence?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.