Gary Neville

"When someone get's sent down" fat chance of that, all those idiots on the pitch all in 4k widescreen finest, yet no arrests!

The idiot that stole the corner flag and particularly the scally MIB that threw the tripod and smashed it, they should be arrested and charged quickly.
I’m thinking more about getting caught up between billionaires fighting, not Sunday’s escapade.

It’s looking like momentum is starting to build against the Sky/Neville/Carragher/Utd mob, with more & more condemnation in the media, Neville is now running round trying to recruit followers like Lord Voldemort, starting with his old mate Wio.....I can’t wait for all this to reach its tipping point, then sit back & watch the rats run for the hills, there could be seismic changes right across football after the failed ESL & I’m hoping similar across the broadcasters after this

Drastically different editorial narrative than Sly.
Is there a different ownership or are they just covering all the bases?
Anyway, well played Jordan........for once...(and Souness as usual).
Fair play to Jordan, who does not appear like Neville much. Bit worried why he is drinking piss though or is that his she wee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.