Gary Neville

Jumped up little turd. Bet he's a nightmare to work with.
Encountered him once, room full of experts in their fields (excluding me obviously), he was rude and arrogant and thought he knew better than them all. Utter cock.
Just like Alex Ferguson, the ‘racehorse owner’ who it turned it didn’t actually own any racehorses once the Coolmore mafia called his bluff, Neville the property developer is actually just a a shill and PR frontman for Chinese money, given a tiny stake in exchange for being a frontman and recognisable face to spearhead their investments in Manchester.
I know a couple of people who have been in development meetings he has attended. He swans in like he is the boss, makes staggeringly inept and uninformed demands like wanting a lift shaft moved which would cause an entire skyscraper to collapse, then departs in a laughable performance of mobile phone calls and barked orders because he is ‘so busy’.
Once he has gone, the grown ups and professionals in the room invariably chuckle, ruefully shake their heads and apologise to their visitors before carrying on as if he had never been there.
A legend in his own lunchtime who either doesn't realise everyone in the property industry is laughing behind his back, or doesn’t care because he is still making good money.

Neville is using/abusing his position at Sky to become a 'spokesperson' for the fans.
Ultimately he wants to be CEO of the rags, make no mistake.
He's using Salford to learn the role like young managers do in the lower league.
Funny that he should be so anti-Glazers after taking their $$$$$$ when he played for them.
I asked someone who was at the demo on Sunday what he thought of Neville. He stupidly thinks he's one of them.
I said I'd have more respect for Neville had he left as a player because he didn't agree with the running of the club, BUT he didn't because he was getting well paid (by the Glazers) to play for his boyhood team.
He's the biggest hypocrite around.

Stirring a mob is a dangerous business. A supposedly responsible broadcaster should not go near it.

What is the outcome anyway? Make the Glazers sell? Suppose they do, who will take over? The Salvation Army? It will have to be someone incredibly rich. A Saudi Arabian prince perhaps? Will that make them happy?

Rags are too valuable a property to be turned into a cooperative with £1 shares owned by Salford tramps.
If they aren't winning trophies, who will buy the club at the inflated price?
The rags are in the corner of an antique shop gathering dust and the dippers are an unwanted car boot sale item.

Funny how he becomes the oracle, guardian and spokesperson for the wellbeing of football when he's defending the indefensible behaviour of scum, yet his views on FFP are dismissed out of hand. We are well and truly through the looking glass.

Funny how he becomes the oracle, guardian and spokesperson for the wellbeing of football when he's defending the indefensible behaviour of scum, yet his views on FFP are dismissed out of hand. We are well and truly through the looking glass.

Reading the comments under that article is amusing. The story was printed the day before the FFP ruling and every comment assumed that we would be found guilty, down in no small part to the media screaming for it to be true.

Neville is using/abusing his position at Sky to become a 'spokesperson' for the fans.
Ultimately he wants to be CEO of the rags, make no mistake.
He's using Salford to learn the role like young managers do in the lower league.
Funny that he should be so anti-Glazers after taking their $$$$$$ when he played for them.
I asked someone who was at the demo on Sunday what he thought of Neville. He stupidly thinks he's one of them.
I said I'd have more respect for Neville had he left as a player because he didn't agree with the running of the club, BUT he didn't because he was getting well paid (by the Glazers) to play for his boyhood team.
He's the biggest hypocrite around.
He’s a spokesperson for him and spitty, nothing to do with football ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.