Sacked In The Morning

stu1

I found this chant pretty hard 2 swallow even though sometimes i have had enough like everyone else. Tonight we were absolutely awful no one apart from tevez and ireland gave a shite.

Iturned off before the third had gone in (only just realised a third was scored!) so was it our fans singing it or theirs?
Be interested in the view of those that actualy went to the match tonight about the game and this chant, if true of course.

Iturned off before the third had gone in (only just realised a third was scored!) so was it our fans singing it or theirs?
Be interested in the view of those that actualy went to the match tonight about the game and this chant, if true of course.

Fuck sake If our own fans sang this it is a disgrace, we ain't doing that bad what more do we expect? We were shit before this so why do we expect so much in so little time?

P10GIOK said:
Fuck sake If our own fans sang this it is a disgrace, we ain't doing that bad what more do we expect? We were shit before this so why do we expect so much in so little time?

It was the Spurs fans you divvy! I wouldn't of blamed the Blues if they had of been singing anti-Hughes chants though. He's had the most ridiculous stay of execution a manager at City has ever had despite shocking results from virtually day one. What do you suggest "..HUGHESY GIVE US A WAVE.." - Do me a sodding favour!

It definitely wasn't our fans singing it! They were too busy singing "Bluemoon" etc. Looked like the away end was full and to be singing loudly after 3-0 shows we still had some quality in WHL tonight - well done to all of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.