Sad saps getting on Hughes' back at any oportunity

EddH said:
blueinsa said:
I take it you wasn't a fan of Sven mate?

Ive seen a few posters of late, demanding that we shoe some loyalty to hughes, whilst at the same time stating quite clearly how much of a better manager he is than Sven and that Sven deserved the sack.

Why not the loyalty to Sven or the time and stabilty card played then?

Apologies if this is not your view mate, im just curious and want to raise the issue.

I think the guy was unprofessional - it was like a circus in training - anyone who knew a player could turn up, the whole team was no where near as fit as it is now, he bought players with bad attitudes - Elano, Petrov etc (admitidly on limited budget).
I found it boring to watch away from home - I had no confidence in us winning.

You had no confidence in us winning under Sven even with 8 away wins, but you have confidence in us winning now with just 2 last year and just 2 so far this year? In fact in almost 1.5 seasons we've won only 4 away games, that's still less than Sven.

skybluekings said:
EddH said:
I think the guy was unprofessional - it was like a circus in training - anyone who knew a player could turn up, the whole team was no where near as fit as it is now, he bought players with bad attitudes - Elano, Petrov etc (admitidly on limited budget).

You had no confidence in us winning under Sven even with 8 away wins, but you have confidence in us winning now with just 2 last year and just 2 so far this year? In fact in almost 1.5 seasons we've won only 4 away games, that's still less than Sven.

Nope - I had no confidence, and it WAS boring to watch - but that is just my view, Its not so much about Sven, but about Hughes starting to get things right.

I think we will have to see how things are at the end of the season on this one,
BUT FOR THE TIME BEING IT IS BEST TO JUST GET BEHIND THE TEAM AND HUGHES.

skybluekings said:
EddH said:

And give Sven £300mill and then make comparisons. In fact give £300mill to one of many managers and then make the comparison!

I'm still a outer but I had no real complaints about yesterdays result that last three results have shown me a lot more effort all around so with the Spuds result it wasn't such a bad day, Villa drawing or losing would have helped but trust the scum to let us down when we need a favour, fucking fuckers.

Now a draw between the Arse and Dippers and it's not such a bad weekend.

I'm more interested in what we get at Spuds and more importantly the home games after that.

It would appear that the very people, lambasting us for wanting better, for wanting a change and for wanting rid of Hughes felt exactly the same way about Sven?

Never forget your motto boys....time and stabilty, time and stabilty............

EddH said:
I feel that things are getting out of control on here,
Yesterday Hughes made the right decisions with regards the team, probably saving Robinhio for Spuds, as he has just come back from injury, and can not play too many games too quickly.
De Jong was injured.....
I think the team played well, but were very unfortunate - offside goal, Bellers sending off, great second goal from Bolton (that De Jong would have clattered out of the way).

All the way through I for one felt we would win the game, we certainly looked / played as if we were going to win, even when we were down to 10 men.

What more can you ask for with the players Hughes had available?

Yes I'm disappointed, but I don't see any reason why we can have a go at Hughes for this DRAW (not loss), under these circumstances.

Cast your minds back to Sven, we never looked like scoring away from home - now we are starting to look really dangerous away from home (all be it against Bolton).

Have to agree with most of what you say - yesterday result must be laid squarely at the players BUT ulimtately they are Hughes players and he must carry tha can and if they aint good enough or performing to their full its either bacuse they aint good enough or they are not beinf coached / organised correctly - there have been far too many draws for it to be viewed as anything else

I hear a lot about how Sven was unprofessional and training was lax. But we had our best ever season in the premier league and Sven has got results right through his career.

Why are we so sure the boot camp is going to be successful than a more relaxed approach?

Maineblue said:
I'm still a outer but I had no real complaints about yesterdays result that last three results have shown me a lot more effort all around so with the Spuds result it wasn't such a bad day, Villa drawing or losing would have helped but trust the scum to let us down when we need a favour, fucking fuckers.

I'm more interested in what we get at Spuds and more importantly the home games after that.

Great - an outer that can see things are getting better, I was beginning to wonder then!!!

How would you feel after Spuds if we win?

and what would it take for you to be an inner?

EddH said:
Maineblue said:

Great - an outer that can see things are getting better, I was beginning to wonder then!!!

How would you feel after Spuds if we win?

and what would it take for you to be an inner?

I'll but in. Top 6 finish. Anything less than 6th, I'm sorry but he has to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.