Sad saps getting on Hughes' back at any oportunity

EddH

I feel that things are getting out of control on here,
Yesterday Hughes made the right decisions with regards the team, probably saving Robinhio for Spuds, as he has just come back from injury, and can not play too many games too quickly.
De Jong was injured.....
I think the team played well, but were very unfortunate - offside goal, Bellers sending off, great second goal from Bolton (that De Jong would have clattered out of the way).

All the way through I for one felt we would win the game, we certainly looked / played as if we were going to win, even when we were down to 10 men.

What more can you ask for with the players Hughes had available?

Yes I'm disappointed, but I don't see any reason why we can have a go at Hughes for this DRAW (not loss), under these circumstances.

Cast your minds back to Sven, we never looked like scoring away from home - now we are starting to look really dangerous away from home (all be it against Bolton).

EddH said:
Yesterday Hughes made the right decisions with regards the team, probably saving Robinhio for Spuds, as he has just come back from injury, and can not play too many games too quickly.
De Jong was injured.....
I think the team played well, but were very unfortunate - offside goal, Bellers sending off, great second goal from Bolton (that De Jong would have clattered out of the way).

All the way through I for one felt we would win the game, we certainly looked / played as if we were going to win, even when we were down to 10 men.

Yes I'm disappointed, but I don't see any reason why we can have a go at Hughes for this DRAW (not loss), under these circumstances.

Cast your minds back to Sven, we never looked like scoring away from home - now we are starting to look really dangerous away from home (all be it against Bolton).

City had 8 away wins under Sven.

Unfortunately the average age on this site seems to be around 13 these days.

This site used to be excellent, but in the last months its become infested with clueless teenagers shouting Hughes out in text speak.

I think the sensible people on here are looking forward to the semi finals and a good run over xmas putting us in the top4.

Im not Hughes' biggest fan either - but to scream for him to go a week after beating Arsenal and Chelsea is pathetic.

skybluekings said:
EddH said:
De Jong was injured.....

City had 8 away wins under Sven.

We never looked dangerous / like we were going to score.

Your wasting your time mate, the Hughes haters will always find fault whatever the result or the peformence. We score thee goals away in a local NW derby. United lose to villa and chelsea have to settle for a point and both were playing at home.

EddH said:
De Jong was injured.....

I take it you wasn't a fan of Sven mate?

Ive seen a few posters of late, demanding that we shoe some loyalty to hughes, whilst at the same time stating quite clearly how much of a better manager he is than Sven and that Sven deserved the sack.

Why not the loyalty to Sven or the time and stabilty card played then?

Apologies if this is not your view mate, im just curious and want to raise the issue.

Prophet of Doom said:
Unfortunately the average age on this site seems to be around 13 these days.

This site used to be excellent, but in the last months its become infested with clueless teenagers shouting Hughes out in text speak.

I think the sensible people on here are looking forward to the semi finals and a good run over xmas putting us in the top4.

Im not Hughes' biggest fan either - but to scream for him to go a week after beating Arsenal and Chelsea is pathetic.

beating them 2 were brilliant wins n question but i said it at the time its just papering over hughe's cracks imo

90% of the so called Hughes Out posts are from people not happy with our performance, but who are not calling for a sacking at all. The flappers get involved, the abuse starts and all of a sudden we have Hughes In v Hughes Out.

The worst thing about this site of late is that you can't comment on anything at the moment without being branded one or the other.

blueinsa said:
EddH said:
De Jong was injured.....

Ive seen a few posters of late, demanding that we shoe some loyalty to hughes, whilst at the same time stating quite clearly how much of a better manager he is than Sven and that Sven deserved the sack.

Apologies if this is not your view mate, im just curious and want to raise the issue.

I think the guy was unprofessional - it was like a circus in training - anyone who knew a player could turn up, the whole team was no where near as fit as it is now, he bought players with bad attitudes - Elano, Petrov etc (admitidly on limited budget).
I found it boring to watch away from home - I had no confidence in us winning.

EddH said:
blueinsa said:

I think the guy was unprofessional - it was like a circus in training - anyone who knew a player could turn up, the whole team was no where near as fit as it is now, he bought players with bad attitudes - Elano, Petrov etc (admitidly on limited budget).
I found it boring to watch away from home - I had no confidence in us winning.

Thanks for your honest response mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.