Safe Standing: Rail Seating in South Stand

To be fair Hoey was as mad as a box of frogs.
She was. She was a free spirit and to her credit never followed the party whip. She was one of a handful of labour MP's who didn't back the fox hunting bill and as much as I supported the ban she went her own way.
She was an MP who listened to what her constituents were saying. A trait sadly missing in many MP's

send the rail seat picture to tracey crouch former sports minister who ignored this in parliament after over 100,000 signatures backing safestanding because "not enough was known about it"

We still have to have seat flip up option due to our lovely friends at uefa insisting that stadiums should be all seater option. Unless of course you are somewhere remote in Europe that cant be arsed with it.

Looking forward to half time and spinning round those bars in front of our seat, we will look like a drunken table football game !

Great news the safestand, what we have wanted for donkeys years, cant wait. We still wont sing though until price of lager comes down :-)

She was. She was a free spirit and to her credit never followed the party whip. She was one of a handful of labour MP's who didn't back the fox hunting bill and as much as I supported the ban she went her own way.
She was an MP who listened to what her constituents were saying. A trait sadly missing in many MP's
Her problem was that she couldn’t make up her mind between defecting to the Conservatives or the Democratic Unionist Party. Strange for one who started out as a member of the International Marxist Group.

None of that movement in policy came from listening to her constituents in Vauxhall. I somehow doubt that Vauxhall is a hotbed of support for fox hunting.

Her problem was that she couldn’t make up her mind between defecting to the Conservatives or the Democratic Unionist Party. Strange for one who started out as a member of the International Marxist Group.

None of that movement in policy came from listening to her constituents in Vauxhall. I somehow doubt that Vauxhall is a hotbed of support for fox hunting.
I only said she listened..... lol

There are probably more foxes per square mile in Vauxhall than most rural constituencies but it’s a bugger riding a horse down the Harleyford Road what with all the cycle and bus lanes.

Lots of clubs are implementing this now. Chelsea in particular is an interesting one, as they have rail seats behind both goals and in the upper tier behind the goal as well.

would be great if we could have it implemented in the south,north stand and south stand level 3

Lots of clubs are implementing this now. Chelsea in particular is an interesting one, as they have rail seats behind both goals and in the upper tier behind the goal as well.

would be great if we could have it implemented in the south,north stand and south stand level 3

Dont think that many people want to stand to cover that many tiers tbh.

Chelsea in particular is an interesting one, as they have rail seats behind both goals and in the upper tier behind the goal as well.

Wow, didn't know that upper tier standing.

Their upper tiers are closer to the size of our middel tiers than the uppers.

I'd be signing straight up to move to upper / middle tier standing. Great view + with atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.