Safe Standing: Rail Seating in South Stand

Were the rails too low? I thought they were supposed to be around waist-hip height?

Thry looked like they were only above peoples’ knees.

They’re waist height or just below. I was in there. Just a perspective thing on the pics.

A few people actually leant down a bit to hold on to and lean on the rail while watching the game.

939b83d7712d0c1e5ec617c09d4f6106.jpg

Norwich fan stood in front of one about hip or waist height

They’re waist height or just below. I was in there. Just a perspective thing on the pics.

A few people actually leant down a bit to hold on to and lean on the rail while watching the game.
That’s what it must have been, the angle some pictures were taken from makes it look like they’re lower than they are.

Season ticket is in 121 this year. Section of fans stood throughout the game and the majority sat down. Few people complaining asking people to sit down although it is a safe standing section.

Season ticket is in 121 this year. Section of fans stood throughout the game and the majority sat down. Few people complaining asking people to sit down although it is a safe standing section.
it seems absolutely pointless to me, either make it a proper standing area where everone knows the score or don't bother, that way there wont be any arguments about sitting, standing

Seats had to be removed to put in the rails in, so it actually reduced the capacity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.