Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

I’m astonished they used a City photo tbh..
I would like to see the whole 1st level made standing right the way around the stadium.
There are people in their 40s-70s who sit in other parts of the ground who don't want to stand all the game. Given the choice I like to stand in exciting moments and sit for the rest. I don't get why you wanted someone to take your seat out. You could have stood before, and you have to stand now. You've made your conditions worse imo.

An atmosphere depends on getting 12-30 year olds into the ground, and that depends on ticket prices.

That will never ever happen mate. East level 1 is more likely to go corporate than safe standing
Can't see that happening. The few times I've had tickets in level one, I didn't find the view particularly great. Especially looking at the far side of the pitch. The corporates would prefer level 2, which is partially corporate already.

Can't see that happening. The few times I've had tickets in level one, I didn't find the view particularly great. Especially looking at the far side of the pitch. The corporates would prefer level 2, which is partially corporate already.
Im in 105 which is already partly corporate at the back for league games and even more so on CL nights, when loads of is seasoncard holders are punted out of our regular seats to make way for UEFA sponsor freeloaders

I’m astonished they used a City photo tbh..
I would like to see the whole 1st level made standing right the way around the stadium.
BBC using a City image in a headline with the word Ban In it . Subtle but deliberate I think.

Let’s be honest here. The only reason it wasn’t introduced years ago was because of the political sensitivities and media lobbying from the Hillsborough families and a section of Liverpool’s support. Even though the inquests and inquiries demonstrated that standing per sé wasn’t the cause of that tragedy.
There might still be some opposition to this move from those groups

It's nothing more than permission to do something everybody does anyway. You maybe hear of 1 or 2 instances a season where some jobsworth steward tries to make somebody sit down but that's the only thing that will be impacted by this. It's of course good news but just like the rail seating, it changes nothing in reality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.