Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

Need it in the SS Third Tier, would be awesome.

Some German clubs have it in the Centre of the stand so others can sit alongside.
Er, no thanks. I'm in a great seat right in the middle of SS3 but I don't wish to stand throughout and I certainly don't want to move. Fortunately I can't see it happening in my lifetime.

Taken before the Norwich game.

PXL-20210821-124522189-MP.jpg

PXL-20210821-124538968.jpg

PXL-20210821-124620644.jpg

PXL-20210821-124637068.jpg

PXL-20210821-124606242.jpg[

It has made the blocks to the left of 115 (when facing the pitch) more involved with the singing - so is having a bit of an effect. (buit a bit weird getting a song from them, a different one from 115 and another from K)

Maybe at the season end the club will ofer relocation in and out of that area for people who do/dont want to stand/sing.

Altough, based on this years ticketing fiasco/lack of customer service/other issues - I have lost all confidence in the clubs supporter direction.

We've stood in the south stand level one for years. We now have rail seats/standing which is great. As someone mentioned though with some season ticket holders having deferred on Saturday I had a load of young lads crammed near me who weren't actually in there. One in front got ousted by a regular then told me he was in my seat. He was actually two rows down and was binned off

We've stood in the south stand level one for years. We now have rail seats/standing which is great. As someone mentioned though with some season ticket holders having deferred on Saturday I had a load of young lads crammed near me who weren't actually in there. One in front got ousted by a regular then told me he was in my seat. He was actually two rows down and was binned off
Still no rail seats in 114. There's only 10 seats per row to do! We too have loads crammed in the rows, seems to spend most of the time just watching, goading and abusing the away fans.

Someone mentioned that North Stand level 1 will be safe standing next season as well as the current South Stand level 1 area which already has the rail seats in place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.