Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

I'm in 105 too. Only a matter of time before they realise we've got the same view as the tunnel club and hike the prices to silly levels.
I did the Ajax Stadium tour around 7 years ago, the most expensive tickets were Level 1 in the middle of where the players entered the pitch, the tour guide proudly told us €5k per season.

Someone mentioned that North Stand level 1 will be safe standing next season as well as the current South Stand level 1 area which already has the rail seats in place.
Please God no,the government should be campaigning for bigger padded seats for the over 50s ,fuck all this standing shite ,it was like a step aerobics class the other night up down up down every goal ,if it carries on a 6 at game in off to support arsenal

Please God no,the government should be campaigning for bigger padded seats for the over 50s ,fuck all this standing shite ,it was like a step aerobics class the other night up down up down every goal ,if it carries on a 6 at game in off to support arsenal
If they put smaller seats in South Stand level one to accomodate the standers, then we can have bigger seats in block 211 with trays to put our food and drinks on.

Been Standing in the SS for years, as firm advocate of standing this is clearly a welcome move by the government.

Is it really the right time? With what happened at the Euro's and what's going on in French football (see video below) at the moment I don't think it would take too much of a push to incite something over here especially when you add in the rampant drug use that's going on.

Is it really the right time? With what happened at the Euro's and what's going on in French football (see video below) at the moment I don't think it would take too much of a push to incite something over here especially when you add in the rampant drug use that's going on.

What happened at the Euros has nothing to do with standing up. And the trouble in France was in seated areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.