Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

Stuuuuuu

From the BBC:

Plans to lift the ban on standing in the English Premier League and Championship are set to be announced by the government, the BBC has learned.
It is thought a handful of grounds will be able to use designated safe standing areas before the end of the season.

As people have been standing all the time anyway it is just a box ticking exercise. What they should be doing is increasing the capacity in those areas by say 25%, hard to do with season tickets being issued by seat number though.

What is happening is people are moving from their seats in other areas to stand with friends, this looks like we have not sold all our seats and we get the Emptihad smears.

As people have been standing all the time anyway it is just a box ticking exercise. What they should be doing is increasing the capacity in those areas by say 25%, hard to do with season tickets being issued by seat number though.

What is happening is people are moving from their seats in other areas to stand with friends, this looks like we have not sold all our seats and we get the Emptihad smears.
The club just need to issue a south stand season ticket.

Sell 25% more as you say and then knock 25% off.

My knees have gone so won’t get one but there’s no reason the young lads and lasses cannot benefit in this set up.

Fuck the "emptihad" lies, it's the only thing the jealous wankers say that remotely gets purchase with the fans.

The club just need to issue a south stand season ticket.

Sell 25% more as you say and then knock 25% off.

My knees have gone so won’t get one but there’s no reason the young lads and lasses cannot benefit in this set up.

That’ll never happen.

They need people to be in a designated seat / spot in case something kicks off (racist abuse for example) they can easily check the cameras and identify the person responsible.

I’m alright with it tbh (my seat is in 115)

That will never ever happen mate. East level 1 is more likely to go corporate than safe standing
*kicks the cat*

(don’t worry, not really got a cat!)

That’s always been my [completely unrealistic] dream for the Etihad though. That one day the club are going to come out and say “we have purposely not given you an end for vocal fans because we are going to knock down the current East Stand and build a one-tier’d megastructure like the Dortmund Yellow Wall but along the side of the pitch at the Etihad. All standing, rail seating, one tier, that will hold 30,000”

But as a compromise I’ll accept ESL1 just being allowed to stand, even if it’s just half of it.

Don’t ruin my dreams mate haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.