Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

Would be interesting if a poll was added to this thread to see how many would want it in their section.

I’ve no objection to safe standing being introduced in the stadium but I don’t want to stand throughout each and every game and so don’t want it where I sit. As that is SS3 I can’t see it happening there at any point mind.

Bring those rail seats all the way down East Stand Level 1, please!

There’s a lot of people who’d prefer to stand who have no desire to stand behind the goal. We like our side-on view but want to stand up.
If this trial goes succesfully and the government allow what they have in Germany (1.7 fans per seat) we could extend the rail seatings to the whole of ESL1 and NSL1. I think we'd have the demand to fill that and the atmosphere it would create would be brilliant.

It would also add another few thousand fans into the ground for the big games.

Still no rail seats in 114. There's only 10 seats per row to do! We too have loads crammed in the rows, seems to spend most of the time just watching, goading and abusing the away fans.

Ha ha yes seems to be a favourite sport. A bit more violent in my day lol

If this trial goes succesfully and the government allow what they have in Germany (1.7 fans per seat) we could extend the rail seatings to the whole of ESL1 and NSL1. I think we'd have the demand to fill that and the atmosphere it would create would be brilliant.

It would also add another few thousand fans into the ground for the big games.
To many fans like to sit at football matches and I don’t think it’s feasible to have the whole of ESL1 safe standing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.