Safe Standing permitted at all PL / Championship stadiums - now Wembley (P22)

I'm in family stand tried in summer to move me,daughter and friend to SS for standing it just kept crashing when I tried..so much better..should make nlvl1 standing and just have family on tier 2..miles to big family stand

If this trial goes succesfully and the government allow what they have in Germany (1.7 fans per seat) we could extend the rail seatings to the whole of ESL1 and NSL1. I think we'd have the demand to fill that and the atmosphere it would create would be brilliant.
It will be nice to have the choice of standing or sitting but personally doubt it will change the atmosphere all that much.

I suspect it will be just level one of both ends behind the goal. Not sure there is enough demand for much more than that (for now at least).

Even with just those 2 ends it will likely result in a lot of relocations, as those who prefer to sit are going to have to move out while others will want to move from their current seating to the standing areas. It will be fun seeing the ticket office sort that out!!

If this trial goes succesfully and the government allow what they have in Germany (1.7 fans per seat) we could extend the rail seatings to the whole of ESL1 and NSL1. I think we'd have the demand to fill that and the atmosphere it would create would be brilliant.

It would also add another few thousand fans into the ground for the big games.
It's not just the stand though it's the infrastructure behind it. So would the concourse or toilets or food/drink outlets support an increase of 70% in number of fans. I highly doubt it. Just goes to show how badly planned the stadium was when it was built as concourses are far too small.

It's not just the stand though it's the infrastructure behind it. So would the concourse or toilets or food/drink outlets support an increase of 70% in number of fans. I highly doubt it. Just goes to show how badly planned the stadium was when it was built as concourses are far too small.
They are too small for increasing numbers, but only Arsenal have more space per fans, most have much less space. Spurs is dreadful and the most modern.

It's alright, we'll just build a new one. Loadsa moneyyyyyyyy.

They are too small for increasing numbers, but only Arsenal have more space per fans, most have much less space. Spurs is dreadful and the most modern.

Did notice this at Spurs' new ground. Very much a crush at the front of the bar, with plebs blaming it on the bar staff. Only at Goodison Park have I seen a worse crush at half time, that place needs condemning.

It will be nice to have the choice of standing or sitting but personally doubt it will change the atmosphere all that much.

I suspect it will be just level one of both ends behind the goal. Not sure there is enough demand for much more than that (for now at least).

Even with just those 2 ends it will likely result in a lot of relocations, as those who prefer to sit are going to have to move out while others will want to move from their current seating to the standing areas. It will be fun seeing the ticket office sort that out!!
The lady who normally sits next to you seemed very relieved when I was so hoarse I could no longer sing. That was after about 75 minutes lol.

I'm in family stand tried in summer to move me,daughter and friend to SS for standing it just kept crashing when I tried..so much better..should make nlvl1 standing and just have family on tier 2..miles to big family stand
Spot on, I’d move to NSL1 if it was made standing.

make all of level one north stand standing and make that our home end - like the video above. We’ve proven we can do it.

imagine both the south stand and north stand singing. The difference having both sides of the ground singing could be huge.

It's alright, we'll just build a new one. Loadsa moneyyyyyyyy.

Did notice this at Spurs' new ground. Very much a crush at the front of the bar, with plebs blaming it on the bar staff. Only at Goodison Park have I seen a worse crush at half time, that place needs condemning.
Have you ever seem a smaller bar for a whole 3000 away fans than spurs away? Most have 2 or more bars and they are at least as big.

Not including Pompey away where they have a hut to sell you a carton of Ribena and a Twix, like a 1950s school tuck I would imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.