Saints (A) Post Match Thread

Don't get anyone who is not happy after that result.

A win and clean sheet away against a side still currently above us in the league.

We ground out the result at the end of the day, which in the past when leading by a narrow margin we have failed to and as a result dropped points.

Whilst it would be nice to score 5/6 goals plus every game,being realistic that's not going to happen at this moment.

As long as we are difficult to score against and like today take at least one of our chances. We will win more than we lose, I'm certain of that.
If, at the start of the week, someone had suggested that 4 points from the two games would be decent, I would have agreed.

Great first half, second not so much but we had enough chances to kill it off. Nice to see glimpses of the real Bernie but wtf does young Phil have to do to get a game? Defence inc Eddie excellent today. Credit to Southampton looked a good side and had a real go.

Nonsense. Rodri was solid but almost exclusively passed backwards. Gundog was excellent and brought the save of the day from their keeper.
Rodri was dreadful in that first quarter of the game, it was like he was playing la liga pace in the epl, got caught repeatedly on the ball.

Fair fucks to him though he got better as the game went on and was what I would expect from our holding midfielder second half.

He shouldn’t be taken by surprise that the game is played at 100mph in the first 20 though.

football fans in bias shocker. He had a pretty non-descript game for me, either way.
The major penalty shouts, neither of which were for me, we got but they weren’t penalties and even Clattenburg said so (if that counts for anything), then nearly every 50/50, every booking or non-booking went in their favour.

There were several fouls that weren’t, they were given , in dangerous crossing positions, which could have resulted in a game.

The major penalty shouts, neither of which were for me, we got but they weren’t penalties and even Clattenburg said so (if that counts for anything), then nearly every 50/50, every booking or non-booking went in their favour.

There were several fouls that weren’t, they were given , in dangerous crossing positions, which could have resulted in a game.

I completely agree, the Ings ‘challenge’ was not a pen but it would be exactly the same on here if the ‘challenge’ was the other way round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.