Saints alive...

BimboBob

He's only gone and done two miracles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-47228423

"Cardinal John Henry Newman is closer to being canonised after a second miracle in his name was confirmed by the Pope.

Two authenticated miracles are required before sainthood and Newman, who was already attributed with curing a man's spinal disease, is now said to have healed a woman's unstoppable bleeding.

The Birmingham Oratory announced Pope Francis' decree with "great joy"."

"Cardinal John Henry Newman is closer to being canonised after a second miracle in his name was confirmed by the Pope.

Two authenticated miracles are required before sainthood and Newman, who was already attributed with curing a man's spinal disease, is now said to have healed a woman's unstoppable bleeding.

St. Tampon.

I will believe a **** is a saint when they miracle a missing leg back. Total embarrassment trying to con people a dead bloke is hanging about trying to heal people to be made a saint.

What fucking century are these people living in?

Or, if Wayne Rooney wakes up looking like Brad Pitt after praying to some corpse I might be swayed. Other than that it’s all bollocks.

I was forced to go to mass until I was 12. What a total waste of time. Thank fuck my dad was an atheist and backed me up when I refused to go. Mum never forgave him or me. :)

That is like when our local Priest tried it on. I said it wouldn't fit, he said it would, by fuck he was right. It was a miracle it had to be..

I was talking about the original post, miracles etc :)

Ah right, ( I knew you were I just wanted to be controversial)

Priests, the Pope, miracles, what a load of shite, If their religion was true they would not need to make shit like this up. If he can cure spinal problems get the fucker into the NHS, what is the point of one miracle, he could do three a day.

Ffs. It is just pure bloody nonsense. Where do you even begin with this stuff. Honestly, i can't believe they have the balls to even pretend about this stuff with a serious face.

I would love to know what the verification process is to confirm one of these miracles.

Sorry catholic church, you have to answer for your crimes and those you hid or were complicit in before you get to take another breath imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.