Sakho- get Sky Sports 2 on!

bugsyblue

Rangers v PSG. PSG player Sakho is a central defender who can cover LB, and would be great. He's playing against Rangers now. I know he has been discussed before but he's their youngest ever captain and regarded as a great prospect. Much better option than Lescott IMO.

Anyway will be interesting to see how he does today.

Have you actually seen him play? not having a go just curious to know a bit more about the lad, he must be shit hot if you rate him above lescott

I'm fairly sure he turned down Arsenal earlier in the window, saying he had no desire to leave PSG until his game had developed further.

uwerosler28 said:
Have you actually seen him play? not having a go just curious to know a bit more about the lad, he must be shit hot if you rate him above lescott

To be fair I first saw him a couple of years ago when he played for France under 19s and then have only seen him play for PSG a handful of times and he has always looked very good! However saying that most of my knowledge of him has come from news reports and I know PSG rate him ver highly as does Mr Wenger, who doesn't usually get it wrong. He's having a good game so far!

Agree he would be more of a gamble but I just don't think Lescott is great.

RANDOM SHITE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1...I REPEAT......RANDOM SHITE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riley347 said:
RANDOM SHITE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1...I REPEAT......RANDOM SHITE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random shite on a football forum! Good God no. I thought it was only journalism of the highest quality on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.