Hey Mo, Hey Mo, Hey Mo, Hey Mo
Fall like an Egyptian

All the Scousers on the Kop say
Hey Mo, Hey Mo, Hey Mo, Hey Mo
Fall like an Egyptian
Fall like an Egyptian
Fall like an Egyptian
Fall like an Egyptian...

I remember when Rosler first came to City and he had elements of this behaviour. He used to go down, and the Maine Road crowd groaned. He was made aware this is not what you do in England, and not at our club.

He's a cheating scouse cünt. Sky and the media love him though and the FA wants a competitive Premier League, so the cheating little prick will get away with it every time and be given penalties.

Compare this to the pen Raheem should have had yesterday for evidence of the bias and determination of the PL to make sure their 'product' stays interesting for investors and gamblers, particularly in the Far East.

He's a cheating scouse cünt. Sky and the media love him though and the FA wants a competitive Premier League, so the cheating little prick will get away with it every time and be given penalties.

Compare this to the pen Raheem should have had yesterday for evidence of the bias and determination of the PL to make sure their 'product' stays interesting for investors and gamblers, particularly in the Far East.

The frustrating thing is that Sterling has been labelled a diver by the Rag and Dipper loving media and this is why he gets so few penalties, yesterday being a typical example.
The hope has to be that if Salah gets the same exposure in the media then he will start to get less and less decisions going his way.
For what it's worth i think that VAR will make good inroads on this score, can you imagine how many penalties they would have missed out on this year if it was in place.
What i really want to know is what if there is a decision that goes to VAR that shows a clear deliberate dive, with the decision not only be to not award the penalty but to also book the offender?

What i really want to know is what if there is a decision that goes to VAR that shows a clear deliberate dive, with the decision not only be to not award the penalty but to also book the offender?
That's what they did with someone in the world cup. God knows with PL referees though.

I remember when Rosler first came to City and he had elements of this behaviour. He used to go down, and the Maine Road crowd groaned. He was made aware this is not what you do in England, and not at our club.
I went mad at Danilo for diving against Wolves last week as he ran back past us into the left back position, and he heard me!

I also had a go at Sanga just after we first signed him after he stamped (and got away with it) on an opposing players back. He also heard me.

Oh and I got the thumbs up from Clichy once when he kicked the ball out for an opposing player who was feigning injury as he realised I was right for telling him to “ignore the ****s there’s fuck all up with him, play on next time man” haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.