Salah’s diving

Another attempt last night. I think social media has highlighted this and away fans/teams and refs are well aware of it.

Yes it is he very tricky in the box but liverpool are chasing 2/3 appeals each game. Saying that though i think the Mane one last night was a Pen.

VAR will benefit them and top teams in this regard.

I wish he would stop diving. He is such a good player that stuff like this is unnecessary and tarnishes the way people view him. It's never nice to see gamesmanship, but some of what he's doing (blatantly throwing himself to the ground when a nearby defender breathes on him) really is difficult to watch.

If he were to bypass the 'Fair Play Handshake' and just acknowledge that he ain't gonna be 'fair' about anything I wouldn't mind as much. I'd still mind the diving bastard getting a pen but if he were upfront about it . . . . . . .!

What's happened to the Liverpool thread?

I think the BM PC MOD brigade have shit it and are cleaning it up.

They should remember the coach attack and the s*** posted about City and City fans on the RAWK City thread.

Personally I wouldn’t give a s*** what was posted about the Scousers on BM.

But it’s not my forum or website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.