Salford A Team Gangsters Found Guilty of shooting a Mum and her child

All this trouble eminates from when Massey bullied and terrorised the people of Salford into self rule.
People could no longer report crime to the police, it was down to him to sort punishments out.

He even tried to get himself elected as Mayor of Salford a few years after being released from a high security prison, after being sentenced to 14 years for stabbing an innocent person.

He encouraged a number of groups to work for him, selling drugs and extorting innocent people to pat money to him.

It was no great loss to humanity when he died, but meant the lowlife he had ruled could then make a move on his business.

With the trial this week putting some in jail, I think Salford/Manchester will be a safer place, till the next lot of thugs take their place
Criminals / Bullies /Thugs /Scum whatever term people use, they prey on people in fear of them ,and suck and intimidate people in to doing there bidding. There was a saying put about by Massey and his gang ,If you sell smack you will get a crack .While members of his mob allegedly sold many other drugs. Remember when he got jailed for the stabbing ? he was being filled by a camera crew driving round Manchester in a Limo. Was surprised at the time that some one with his reputation had to stab someone

Criminals / Bullies /Thugs /Scum whatever term people use, they prey on people in fear of them ,and suck and intimidate people in to doing there bidding. There was a saying put about by Massey and his gang ,If you sell smack you will get a crack .While members of his mob allegedly sold many other drugs. Remember when he got jailed for the stabbing ? he was being filled by a camera crew driving round Manchester in a Limo. Was surprised at the time that some one with his reputation had to stab someone
I think he stabbed him because Massey had done something to a minibus/taxi passing by obviously acting the dick for the cameras. A lad took issue with it got off the minibus and gave him a dig so Massey stabbed him.
Or I’ve dreamt it, or smoked too much.

I think he stabbed him because Massey had done something to a minibus/taxi passing by obviously acting the dick for the cameras. A lad took issue with it got off the minibus and gave him a dig so Massey stabbed him.
Or I’ve dreamt it, or smoked too much.

It was something like that. During the filming of the “Salford Lad” documentary that wasn’t aired due to it happening

Stabbed in the groin and the guy nearly died by all accounts

Yeah, think it was some meat head from Leeds who probably didn’t know who Massey was. Think the film makers got charged with perverting the course of justice for destroying evidence.

Yeah, think it was some meat head from Leeds who probably didn’t know who Massey was. Think the film makers got charged with perverting the course of justice for destroying evidence.

I remember watching the full documentary (or at least a good half hour - compared to the shorter monologue we see of him predicting his demise) on YouTube on Bernard O’Mahoney’s channel

Can’t find it now though but I’m sure the tape is out there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.