Salford City

Not mentioned how much he hasn't paid for said shares either
Expect more ramblings from him how fan power at the swamp needs to be acted upon and fans wishes around club history and culture has to be listened too and protected - this from the prick who changed Salford's colours and badge without any supporter consultation.

Expect more ramblings from him how fan power at the swamp needs to be acted upon and fans wishes around club history and culture has to be listened too and protected - this from the prick who changed Salford's colours and badge without any supporter consultation.

Not only were they not consulted but any dissenting voices were given a lecture on their own club’s history by Neville. Telling them that the club had changed colours several times over the years, so it was no big deal.

I followed the take over quite closely at the time in the local press because I did used to have a soft spot for them and follow their fortunes, without ever actually going to a game.

Very few of the pre takeover fans seemed to welcome the change of kit. And a small number walked away. I’d say the majority view was that it was unnecessary but worth putting up with for the plus side.

They still occasionally organise ‘tangerine ‘ away days, where they turn up in old kits or just everyday orange clothes. Which I imagine is a bit of an embarrassment for the owners.

I told you he’s a hypocrite.

Something funny going on………. Maybe a ground share with the Rags at Moor Lane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.