Salford City - moving to AJ Bell stadium (P9)

I admire your stubbornness mate, but I bet you pay council tax to Trafford, and I bet you came under their lockdown rules too ;-).
I am a law abiding citizen, but they can not stop me putting Cheshire on any forms I have to fill in. Whilst we are on this subject why do the raggy twats wear the Manchester coat of arms on their club jackets when they are firmly in Trafford who have their own coat of arms?

I am a law abiding citizen, but they can not stop me putting Cheshire on any forms I have to fill in. Whilst we are on this subject why do the raggy twats wear the Manchester coat of arms on their club jackets when they are firmly in Trafford who have their own coat of arms?
The worst one is the paperboy in his school blazer

Some hypocrites on here. Moaning about UEFA and all penalising our owners for investing in our wonderful club and doing the same when Ex Rag players invest in their own club.

It is simply very wrong when anyone is not allowed to invest in their own business, VERY, VERY WRONG and in my opinion ILLEGAL.
How are they investing when the club owes money to "others" that to me is "others" investing without consenting to provide the cash.

How are they investing when the club owes money to "others" that to me is "others" investing without consenting to provide the cash.
What ?

I am talking about our owner and others like him ie Newcastle, Everton, Villa, clubs who the owners are prevented from investing because of FFP, simply not right or lawful.

Or you could move to Cheshire-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.