Salford City - moving to AJ Bell stadium (P9)

I used to go and watch them on and off before the takeover - couple of times a season. Gave them the benefit of the doubt to be fair when the takeover happened. First couple of times, before the new stadium was built, seemed fine. Once the stadium was built - went just the once, never again. I actually find myself hoping that they lose now. I will stick to the rugby team. I was born in Crumpsall, but, grew up in Salford. No affinity at all with the football team whatsoever. Diet Rags as far as I am concerened.

True,plenty wont even realise they exist....but also,plenty of Salford is Blue in recent times,and unfortunately this Rag tribute act,and their not very subtle new owners,have done a wonderful job of alienating most of us.
Used to live on Moor Lane... went once, talking years ago now, as my lad wanted to see what it was like...
That’s something no blue will do now with the way these have taken over the club.

Another manager sacked even after winning at Wembley.

Trigger happy owners !!

Like them me hope they do well if they get promoted more people are gonna support them and where will they draw that support? Should hurt united’s numbers in time

Used to live on Moor Lane... went once, talking years ago now, as my lad wanted to see what it was like...
That’s something no blue will do now with the way these have taken over the club.
Similar for me too. Went to primary school at St Paul’s and we used to play football and all sorts at Moor Lane. HAd a soft spot for Salford and watched them a couple of times 30 odd years ago.
Never again whilst they are rag infested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.