Salty reactions from other fans and the media

People on here had been mentioning Duncan Castles being especially bitter so I had a listen to a podcast of his, Very confusing attitude for him and the other presenter to take.

Apparently agents, players, people in the game and at UEFA think FFP is dead, apparently other clubs might now go nuts despite the fact we did not challenge FFP.

Also find it strange that you can hold the view that FFP is dead yet also believe we got off on a time bar technicality, If for arguments sake, Burnley decided to pay £200 million to get Neymar and pay him £1 million a week, They would get looked at by UEFA straight away assuming they play in Europe no chance for time bar issues to arise.

He was also making a big deal of non cooperation trying to argue you could now hold your accounts back from UEFA and avoid FFP and just pay a fine. So out of context compared with what actually happened its untrue.

Also he took the some issues time bared as meaning most where not, He had apparently spoken to people at UEFA who think they would have won if they had gone on procedural grounds rather than FFP grounds which I do not think make sense, I do not think they would have been able to get FFP style transfer or champions league ban by pushing procedural issues such as no cooperation, which got us the fine, rather than pushing the reinvestigation of the FFP issues such as Etihad, Fordstam, Etisalat, etc

People on here had been mentioning Duncan Castles being especially bitter so I had a listen to a podcast of his, Very confusing attitude for him and the other presenter to take.

Apparently agents, players, people in the game and at UEFA think FFP is dead, apparently other clubs might now go nuts despite the fact we did not challenge FFP.

Also find it strange that you can hold the view that FFP is dead yet also believe we got off on a time bar technicality, If for arguments sake, Burnley decided to pay £200 million to get Neymar and pay him £1 million a week, They would get looked at by UEFA straight away assuming they play in Europe no chance for time bar issues to arise.

He was also making a big deal of non cooperation trying to argue you could now hold your accounts back from UEFA and avoid FFP and just pay a fine. So out of context compared with what actually happened its untrue.

Also he took the some issues time bared as meaning most where not, He had apparently spoken to people at UEFA who think they would have won if they had gone on procedural grounds rather than FFP grounds which I do not think make sense, I do not think they would have been able to get FFP style transfer or champions league ban by pushing procedural issues such as no cooperation, which got us the fine, rather than pushing the reinvestigation of the FFP issues such as Etihad, Fordstam, Etisalat, etc

Don't listen to him, he makes it all up in his head the same way that he leaks transfer stories about the club he leaks, the amount of shit that the City extra twitter page prints only for you to see his name in the by-line.

I blocked them ages back for giving him the clickbait he requires to be relevant.

There's only one kind of financial fair play.
The old fashioned one, where they were run on a proper business model.
They should be able to finance themselves in any way that is legal, the same as any private business, which is what they all essentially are.
They either succeed or they go to the wall.
Sounds very fair to me.

I think you're right. If they hadn't gone for us on 'FFP grounds' then we wouldn't have needed to fail to co-operate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.