Salty reactions from other fans and the media

had to laugh...there's a Chelsea fan in the middle of that bullshit joining in with the 'outrage' pmsl
I'm hoping once the Saudi's buy Newcastle we can jump on the moral outrage bandwagon with the chelsea fans about money ruining football.

If like me you are sad and petty enough to take pleasure in the misery of others, here's the moment the CAS verdict hit the caf - again like watching hearts breaking in slow motion :-)

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/man...as-ban-lifted-fined-10-million.453336/page-63

From my general perception, many United fans think FFP was designed specifically for us so don't seem to care that we didn't get nailed (although they admit they'd have laughed if we were banned), they earn enough to compete with us and don't struggle to attract top players.......the bin dippers though, fuck me sideways, the amount of butt hurt from them is unbeleivable - all thanks to Sterling, would love to see him lift CL after a hat trick now and a double treble.

From my general perception, many United fans think FFP was designed specifically for us so don't seem to care that we didn't get nailed (although they admit they'd have laughed if we were banned), they earn enough to compete with us and don't struggle to attract top players.......the bin dippers though, fuck me sideways, the amount of butt hurt from them is unbeleivable - all thanks to Sterling, would love to see him lift CL after a hat trick now and a double treble.
the Dippers are on a different wavelength to everyone to be fair....they're a cult afterall......

Imagine back in 1888 when the Football League was being founded at the Royal Hotel in Manchester, if they’d said; “and we must implement a Financial Fair Play law”...

There would likely not have been 5 league titles in 7 years for Aston Villa, 3 FA Cup wins in a row for Blackburn Rovers, 3 league titles in 4 years for Sunderland...

When Newton Heath were about to go bust, there would likely never have been a Manchester United come out of that...

Arsenal would likely never have moved into North London, been fraudulently promoted despite finishing 5th in the Second Division, and there would likely never have been 5 league titles in the 1930s for them...

If there did happen to be a Manchester United after Newton Heath, they would have gone bust in the 1930s when they were getting crowds of 4,000 and had no money. Subsequently no club who had those historic spells in the 1950s, 60s, 90s and 00s...

Liverpool would likely have remained a Second Division club in the late 1950s and there would have been no historic spells of the 60s 70s and 80s for them...

Ah but, ah but PS, didn't they nearly all go bust with their OWN MONEY! Going bust the right way, I think it's called. Not like those Johnny Come Cities who haven't a pot to piss in and scrounge all their loot from foreign climes and get a council to build 'em a stadium for peanuts!

Honestly media wise I'm sure in large part the negative reaction is due to the fact that as a story City being found guilty and the ongoing actions against City think of the spike media would get if the Premier League ruled away Manchester City's titles etc.....The bottom line is the more of a story this is, the more it sells, City having the charges reduced, frankly sucks if you are invested in the media industry, hence the bitterness in places

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.