Salty reactions from other fans and the media

I particularly like ‘City were fined- that means they were guilty’
I hope that contributor has a good carer to keep them away from sharp pencils and the like.

I couldn’t resist posting a reply to that. Whether Tony has the balls to let it through or not is another matter. Anyway here it is. Hope you all like the last bit!

Menace,

Are you on drugs? City were fined for not co-operating with the UEFA investigation. And why should we when the likes of lifelong Liverpool fan Rick Parry - who was part of the Investigatory Chamber at UEFA - was leaking details of the case to his mates in the press before it even concluded. Better to take the whole lot to an INDEPENDENT COURT RESPECTED THE WORLD OVER. The same independent court who, back in November 2019 called the UEFA leaks “worrisome”, and who yesterday found us not guilty of breaching the financial aspect of FFP and that we didn’t use disguised owner funding to cover our sponsorship deals you utter clown.

Nitram:

So you’re saying the Court of Arbitration for Sport are bent? Is that what you’re suggesting on a public forum? Oh dear. Looks like you and menace are on the same drugs.

Personally, I hope FFP remains in place as it’s served it’s purpose in cementing City’s place at the top table and stopped clubs like Arsenal from competing.

They're bitter, it's not what they signed up for. They were born entitled on stories of guaranteed success, which as they have no discernible talent, ambition or ability of their own to make a positive or memorable impact upon the world themselves, they decided to glory hunt and leech on other people's success to prescribe some false meaning, belonging and purpose into their otherwise irrelevant and meaningless existence.
Nailed it

Gotta laugh at Jose and Klopp being salty about this too.
Mourinho ? He was one of the instigators of big spending with Abramovic at Chelsea - spat his dummy out at rags when he couldn’t get them to spend big and now he’s at Spuds who haven’t got a pot to piss in - but managed to find 800 million for a new stadium - crying now cos he can’t keep up with Klopp and Pep - hypocritical twat

I couldn’t resist posting a reply to that. Whether Tony has the balls to let it through or not is another matter. Anyway here it is. Hope you all like the last bit!

Menace,

Are you on drugs? City were fined for not co-operating with the UEFA investigation. And why should we when the likes of lifelong Liverpool fan Rick Parry - who was part of the Investigatory Chamber at UEFA - was leaking details of the case to his mates in the press before it even concluded. Better to take the whole lot to an INDEPENDENT COURT RESPECTED THE WORLD OVER. The same independent court who, back in November 2019 called the UEFA leaks “worrisome”, and who yesterday found us not guilty of breaching the financial aspect of FFP and that we didn’t use disguised owner funding to cover our sponsorship deals you utter clown.

Nitram:

So you’re saying the Court of Arbitration for Sport are bent? Is that what you’re suggesting on a public forum? Oh dear. Looks like you and menace are on the same drugs.

Personally, I hope FFP remains in place as it’s served it’s purpose in cementing City’s place at the top table and stopped clubs like Arsenal from competing.
Top notch.
You can almost hear the veins throbbing from here.

If you were wondering who was more upset...Posts in City thread since ban was lifted -

RAWK - 1069.

RedCafe - 869.

RAWK have really pulled ahead today, after a slow start.
That city fan on there must be pissed to even try and help that self entitled bunch of c***ts ,I’ve never give 2 shits about them rats ,but the last 2 years they’ve proper come out of their caves,rawk btw

I never have a problem with people having opinions but I do like them to be backed up with a bit of thought or/and knowledge.
None of that applies here and it doesn't apply to the vast majority of the press and certain managers lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.