Salty reactions from other fans and the media

Listening to the Guardian Football Weekly Podcast, I was expecting an absolute load of rubbish - but they were pretty balanced. Barney Ronay stated that the punishment of 2 years out of the CL, way too over the top in the first place and didn't anywhere near fit the 'supposed crime', which is basically what CAS found to be the case.

UEFA tried to make an example of us, it backfired and they got put back in there place basically. My guess is that this will be the last we hear of this and it was there one 'attempt' to get us out the picture.

I never have a problem with people having opinions but I do like them to be backed up with a bit of thought or/and knowledge.
None of that applies here and it doesn't apply to the vast majority of the press and certain managers lol
Surely calling a rival club cheats will bring a disripute charge.

He has taken UEFA statement and not CAS ,wonder why,hmmm

Thing is the UEFA statement is just pro-forma. It's the kind of language/response that we use in Regulatory consultations at work every day. Where it's necessary to acknowledge something but you don't want to take a position on it. We note 'X' - all it means is we have read the statement and are neither agreeing or disagreeing. UEFA had to make some sort of statement and theirs is carefully crafted to say absolutely nothing at all.

Obsessed, living in their heads. Just a the annoying little Citeh and the end of the day

Well...considering I did just visit 2 opposing teams' forums just to see how big their reactions to City news were, I don't think I can play the "living rent free" card.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.