Salty reactions from other fans and the media

Candle waivers obsession with us is unhealthy.

Fatal attraction Bunny boiling unhealthy.

Sure they have won the VAR-Covid Cup this Season.You wouldn't think so reading their forum.City,City,City,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

they are obsessed with us.reason being we play attractive football,score shit loads of Goals.They are Wimbeldon FC on steroids kick,and rush football.No real style.

They know VAR,corrupt UEFA,and Agent Parry,and Agent Gill can not stop us.

Their American owners were hoping to destroy us for the foreseeable future.So they could carry on moving money in to the US to fund other business projects.

They dont really give a shit about Premier League Football.They are like the Rags owners,redirecting wealth out of the Premier League to the US.

Hence why Rags and Candle waivers are cut from the same cloth.And teamed up to try and fuck us over.

Their fans are too thick to see the bigger picture.Their owners dont want to invest,like out owners they want to milk their Clubs.

Blaming us for their own short comings.

There's a few dippers worried their owners depended on us getting stitched up as they know they wouldn't have the stomach to compete over time, financially. In fact, they won't be the only owners thinking this.

50 million eh?
That’s a handy sum to write off against the fancy new imaginary stadium.

klopp's a two face **** hiding behind that smile ? he should know what its like when working in germany and taking on munich and there owners
in the past ten years they have walked that league and its one of the worst league if your not a munich fan ? there money also comes from outside the club and adidas audi allianz are share holders and they want a bigger slice of the pie in tv rights

liverpool are the club best suited for klopp both two faced and will stab you in the back as soon look at you
KLOPP MY ENGLISH IS NOT GOOD bollocks NOT GUILTY MEANS INNOCENT IN ANY LANGUAGE

Candle waivers obsession with us is unhealthy.

Fatal attraction Bunny boiling unhealthy.

Sure they have won the VAR-Covid Cup this Season.You wouldn't think so reading their forum.City,City,City,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

they are obsessed with us.reason being we play attractive football,score shit loads of Goals.They are Wimbeldon FC on steroids kick,and rush football.No real style.

They know VAR,corrupt UEFA,and Agent Parry,and Agent Gill can not stop us.

Their American owners were hoping to destroy us for the foreseeable future.So they could carry on moving money in to the US to fund other business projects.

They dont really give a shit about Premier League Football.They are like the Rags owners,redirecting wealth out of the Premier League to the US.

Hence why Rags and Candle waivers are cut from the same cloth.And teamed up to try and fuck us over.

Their fans are too thick to see the bigger picture.Their owners dont want to invest,like out owners they want to milk their Clubs.

Blaming us for their own short comings.
If I’m not mistaken, didn’t Bentway sports group seek assurances,before buying the dippers,from the PL that ffp would be firmly in place and be fully enforceable as a condition of sale.
You can’t begin to imagine the vein-throbbing fury in their boardroom now.

If I’m not mistaken, didn’t Bentway sports group seek assurances,before buying the dippers,from the PL that ffp would be firmly in place and be fully enforceable as a condition of sale.
You can’t begin to imagine the vein-throbbing fury in their boardroom now.

The thing is, it is. So I don't see why they should be even remotely concerned by the CAS decision.

I am not smart enough to understand all the ins and outs, I am just your average bloke. But it puzzles me just how many thick people are out there from fans to journalist to managers to pundits.
It's really simple CAS have said City didn't cheat ffp. The charges by UEFA didnt have any evidence. The 9 millions fine is for not cooperating with a bent organisation.

It's so simple I dont understand how so many people in better paid jobs than me like maureen, and klopp dont understand what they are being told.

As others have said it's like being charged with murder but you have a scrap with the police officer who arrests you because you know you are innocent. The judge says you are innocent of murder and free to go BUT fine £50 for scrapping with the police officer.

Some press/media organisations need to be looking at how think their journalist are and sacking them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.