Saluting Barry!

Dax777

Sorry folks, this isn't necessarily a relevant thread. But I just noticed we are going to enter the New year with Barry as the face of Bluemoon. And I wanted to register my appreciation of his efforts.

That said, where is the voting thread(s). They used to be a sticky towards the end of the month. But I seem to have missed them the last 3-4 or so. :(

A very underated player. I noticed last season that we play better when he starts. Even more so this season.
For me Barry is the heart beat of the team. Shame most think he is pants and he does not get the recognisition he deserves.
Fortunately Bobby Manc does appreciate him.

always liked barry and keeps us ticking over, i noticed at the charity shield without him we were not the same team, however between us city fans he is no longer unsung everybody loves him. him and zabalet (although not worthy of a starting place i just love the man) are my favourite players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.