Salzburg Away Trip - Thank You

spike144

Just a quick thanks to all that travelled with us to the game, a solid team performance and a good day & night out in Salzburg appeared to be enjoyed by all

As always your co-operation and patience was appreciated.

BR

SPIKE & MILES

Thanks Spike it was a great trip. I have just arrived home.

The company was excellent, the locals friendly and helpful, the match atmosphere was great and we won....... what more could anyone ask for, especially on their first Euro Away trip!!

Brilliant, and thanks again.

Andouble said:
anyone take any photos on the trip? Would love to see some of them.

I took photos of the outside of the ground and the inside before kick off, not sure how they have turned out though. Not sure how to upload them here either. But will see what I can do later. Or PM me and I will send you a few that way, the outside of their ground is 'strange' in a good way. There was a sculpture of a footballer whose composition/material reminded me of the B of the Bang.

I really don't know why I am on here!! Arrived home about 45 minutes ago, haven't even had a cuppa or anything to eat or answered my 42 emails and I am on here posting messages!! Think it is because I don't want to lose the euphoric feeling!! :-) (Ok so I am a sad person but that's life!!) :-)

Quality trip Spike, had a great time. Suffering a bit today mind you! Roll on Poznan and Juventus...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.