Sam Curtis

Jimi i know what was said just saying even in the league there is some gems in there at a young age that are doing good things. I am not foolish to say that any player from the league of Ireland is good enough to walk into the City team. We have done deals here that made us money Gavin Bazunu from Rovers. Hence why we have scouted Sam Curtis and Mason Melia these guys are young 18 and under and playing man football. The club has bought countless players in the past that they sold on for millions with some never playing a game this could be the case here. Honestly stand by what i am saying about Sam Curtis when he leaves Ireland he will be playing international football with Ireland pretty soon if he gets the right move.
Of course there are decent players over here. But I stand by what I said re the standard of the league overall. Maybe "atrocious" was overegging the pudding somewhat. But it is not a high standard. As for your prediction re Curtis, I hope you're right. And that he gets his call up while with us.

Seamus Coleman came to England in similar circumstances and was one of the best right backs in the League for about 8 years

Has joined Sheff United.

Melia would be a better signing but realistically he would be at best playing with the under 18s.

Good move for Sam. Might be able to break into there team he's only 18 and has played a lot of Man football can see him maybe being loaned out too for remaining of this season.

As for Mason Melia only 16 can't technically move to the UK until 18 if he progresses as he is this season I think a club may come in from Italy or somewhere in Europe where they can sign him now rather than wait until he is 18 and have competition from UK teams.

He has been named on the bench for today's game after signing in January some going as he has not played since the end of the Irish season think he might get a few games before the end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.